Starlight Chat Network
MESSAGE FORUMS

News:

• Registration must be approved by Owner to help prevent spam
  • SLCN does not condone drama posts on the forums. They will be removed!
  • Chat Resort forum closed and will be done here from this point on.

News

Registration must be approved by Owner to help prevent spam

dns changes

David · 1889

Offline David

• The Boss Man
  • Administrator
  • SLCN Onwer
    • Starlightchat.com
on: August 15, 2019, 05:44:28 PM
DNS Changes done to starlightchat.com an chat.starlightchat.com (which is part of the chatrooms) has cause the rooms not to load currently.
My service provider is installing some security to the site which prompted some changes.  It might take 24/48 hours for the rooms to show up for some.

Chatresort.com is currently working as it should. Everyone may use those rooms on there for now if you wish to just chat.

“Everything has to come to an end, sometime.”

― L. Frank Baum, The Marvelous Land of Oz

Offline David

• The Boss Man
  • Administrator
  • SLCN Onwer
    • Starlightchat.com
Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 08:38:25 AM
Ok the chat rooms are back up and running as they should be. At least for most of everyone so far. If it hasn't settled in for you yet, please give it a little more time as I mentioned it could take 24/48 hours for things to settle for some.

Some of the things I have worked on was to make sure the site is showing as "secure" so now if you go to https://www.starlightchat.com  you should see that nice little lock symbol at the top of your browser where you place your http addresses in.  Some pages might need some updates done to it so if you run into problems viewing a page let me know and I'll look into it.

you will notice though the forum is not reading the same, as that address is different from starlightchat.com. Everything is still secured up but sometimes browsers just like to be picky about that!

Thanks again for your patience everyone.

“Everything has to come to an end, sometime.”

― L. Frank Baum, The Marvelous Land of Oz