Starlight Chat Network
MESSAGE FORUMS

News:

• Registration must be approved by Owner to help prevent spam
  • SLCN does not condone drama posts on the forums. They will be removed!
  • Chat Resort forum closed and will be done here from this point on.

News

SLCN does not condone drama posts on the forums. They will be removed!

Show a little respect please

David · 2202

Offline David

• The Boss Man
  • Administrator
  • SLCN Onwer
    • Starlightchat.com
on: August 03, 2020, 10:30:38 PM
Just because I am closing the site down on September 30th,  doesn't mean I'm bending the rules on the site. Everything is running the same as it was. So please
If I have a filter in place on the site. don't go out of your way to try to get around it to just advertise for another site.

Like myself, I didn't go around posting everywhere else, I never expected it to be done either. A filter is in place for a reason....If your that hard up to advertise for a site, then get off mine and go there already.

15. Solicitation is not allowed on Starlight Chat, this includes enticing or luring chatters to other chat sites, Posting Events of other sites, images displaying room names, URL's to other sites as well.

That is a rule on the site.

I have done my part everyone in giving this site all I have had to give for well over 20 years. I have went above and beyond at times for everyone. To  post another site despite me closing down, is a slap to my face.  I know I'm probably preaching to just the thin air right now considering this day and age and people not caring. But I just simply ask that one simple thing. Just enjoy the site while it is here, let whatever other sites that is still around or just starting make it on their own. If you have the need to express another site to someone, use another method other than my site. Just a simple request.

“Everything has to come to an end, sometime.”

― L. Frank Baum, The Marvelous Land of Oz